Marketing is a critical function in Foundries.io as we scale our light-touch, B2B business model, and increase awareness into OEMs, SoC vendors, channel partners and the worldwide ecosystem. We are looking to lead our industry - we are seeking a creative product marketer with a driven personality - not only analytical and strategic, but also hands-on in nature. Successful marketing programs will dovetail into both product, technology, sales and executive plans as well as drive existing and new business to expand Foundries.io usage.
The Product Marketing role will lead our outbound marketing activities, from web site content and branding, PR, development of collateral material for our team and our channel partners, event planning and management, to digital marketing including SEO, focused paid advertising and relevant social media channels. KPIs will include new direct business wins, SAAS/web metrics and SOV.
As Foundries.io scales up globally this position provides the opportunity to build and lead a team focused on marketing in all its aspects.
Key role functions
- Bridge between the engineering and marketing functions
- Keep up to date on the continuous updates to FoundriesFactory and help manage this to increase business and market impact
- Identify opportunities to customize FoundriesFactory for specific market segments
- Drive market and customer requirements gathering, and coordinate roadmap planning with the engineering team
- Focus on the customer experience and identify and work with the engineering team to remove the barriers to adoption
- Be the product spokesperson at events and with the media on FoundriesFactory
- Manage our digital marketing positioning and campaigns with both internal and external resources (Website, SEO, SEM, Digital campaigns)
- Plan, organize and execute various marketing events such as prospect and customer events, conferences and industry shows
- Produce high-quality content for our customers such as market surveys, Webinars, Whitepaper, Case Studies, Blog, Videos, etc.
- Manage KPIs to ensure that the marketing of the business is optimised
- Exceed goals and share in the opportunity to build a global platform that will change the industry for the better across multiple decades.
- Demonstrate the ability to grow with the Company as we move through high growth scale up into becoming an industry leading global SAAS player
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science, Marketing or similar relevant qualifications
- 10+ years of software product marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and services
- Knowledge of the SoC, Linux, Embedded and Cloud ecosystems - ability to understand, explain, and therefore successfully help to market a low level IoT/Edge software and management cloud platform to prospects and the wider market
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills
- Experience in building and managing an internal team and/or external partners
- A high level of presenting ability is expected. This includes developing presentation material as well as presenting ideas and talking with journalists, customers and prospects.
- Previous experience and relevant contacts in low level software and/or one or more IoT/Edge market sectors - smart devices, industrial IoT, smart cities, robotics, autonomous vehicles, gateways etc. - would be a strong advantage
- Detailed-oriented with the ability to multitask
- We expect you to have start-up or scale-up experience and be self-sufficient and strongly motivated
- You will need to be able to thrive in an open and fast-moving work environment where you will mostly interact with your colleagues remotely
- Post-Covid we will resume all hands week-long company meetings twice per year in different global locations
- US or UK location
Apply for this position
Please email an up to date CV to [email protected]
Our vision is to reinvent embedded software development using cloud technologies to enable software development, deployment and lifetime secure maintenance of IoT and Edge devices across global markets.
We are delivering an open source secure software platform using the latest industry practices and standards, so product developers can build on a common, software base. We are reinventing IoT and Edge device software development, device and fleet management, and long term maintenance with our FoundriesFactory cloud native service. Our goal is cross-industry platform adoption, without lock-in. To accomplish this we use industry standards, open source & cloud technologies, and a new business model to disrupt the fragmented multi-billion dollar embedded software market.