The Foundries.io Digital Marketing role will include SEM, SEO, focused paid advertising and relevant social media channels, content creation, and all aspects of campaign management. KPIs will include new direct business wins, campaign and web metrics.
Reporting to the Marketing Lead you will develop our digital marketing strategy and internal expertise, and create and promote Foundries.io campaigns across a range of digital media including email marketing, landing pages, social media (organic and ppc) and content creation.
As Foundries.io scales up globally this position provides the opportunity to be either a key contributor or to also build and lead a team focused on Digital Marketing.
Key role functions
- Develop, execute and evaluate promotional lead generation campaigns across social media platforms, including ongoing testing and optimization
- Create content for organic and paid for social media
- Devise and implement processes and workflows to ensure flow of data to maximise business impact
- Design and monitor landing pages for projects and events with data capture forms for lead generation (including A/B testing)
- Copywriting, designing and executing email marketing campaigns via Mailchimp
- Provide monitoring, reporting and analysis of digital activity and conversions
- Proactively develop new channels and approaches
- Creation of display ads and landing pages
- Manage the analysis and performance of the website to maximise business impact and optimised customer journeys
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Educated to a degree level ideally in Marketing and Communications
- 2-3+ years of experience in a Digital Marketing role
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing principles including SEM/SEO
- Passionate about all things digital
- Expertise in Google Ads, LinkedIn, Twitter and Mailchimp platforms
- Strong Web analytics capabilities, GA certification would be an advantage
- Experience with automation and landing page platforms such as Zapier and Unbounce would be an advantage
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Photo/image editing and creation skills would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- We expect you to have start-up or scale-up experience and be self-sufficient and strongly motivated
- You will need to be able to thrive in an open and fast-moving work environment where you will mostly interact with your colleagues remotely
- Post-Covid we will resume two all hands week-long company meetings twice per year in different global locations
- Location in the UK is preferred, but is not a requirement
Apply for this position
Please email an up to date CV to [email protected]
Our vision is to reinvent embedded software development using cloud technologies to enable software development, deployment and lifetime secure maintenance of IoT and Edge devices across global markets.
We are delivering an open source secure software platform using the latest industry practices and standards, so product developers can build on a common, software base. We are reinventing IoT and Edge device software development, device and fleet management, and long term maintenance with our FoundriesFactory cloud native service. Our goal is cross-industry platform adoption, without lock-in. To accomplish this we use industry standards, open source & cloud technologies, and a new business model to disrupt the fragmented multi-billion dollar embedded software market.